Saturday 23 May 2015

having no filter...

Sucks to be me at times..I have this problem of not thinking though consequences ..(not so much now) but this has been a problem in my life and one I am slowly learning to address..

You see in my life I have a mother who like me has this problem of not filtering out your brains general thoughts and I am sure lots of people have these thoughts THEY JUST DON'T BLURT THEM OUT!!!...

In my life this no filter approach has cost me ..sometimes I have been unaware of the cost..today I am aware of the cost my lack of thought has caused harm..and pain to others and for this I am greatly ashamed and my only sad but true excuse is that i simply didn't know...

I have seen this quote and never really got it until now I cant tell you how much I wish that I had understood this earlier,I really did believe that if it was true then its ok to say..I completely forgot the rest..I now tend to go and be guided by the last two statements in the quote...and you know what i find that i can be proud and have self respect because i am learning some impulse control...that is always a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment