Sunday 19 October 2014

ptsd continued part 2 trigger warning

My family packed up and left the sticks when i was 11,we moved to town arrg that was a journey in itself..

we moved to a very busy street and not in the best area of town..i was terrified at night i constantly dreamt  of being attacked,probably due to the 17 odd burglaries on our street..
well my dad was still a raving alcoholic and my mother still pretending everything was just dandy..
somehow i survived school for the first two years after moving into town i think i was just so numb i didnt feel anything....
Then i hit my teenage year ..i had my first brush with alcohol at 13 big deal i,d been smoking since i was 6yrs old.. all that was said when i vomited  was "haha that will teach you"....yes it did ..slow down you will still get drunk off your arse...
so my teenage years are a bit of a blur  i was a quiet teen who spent lots of time hanging with her brother quietly getting drunk go home pass out and no one noticed...

 I had very few friends due to the fact i could not have friends over to my home because dad would be plastered and run me down telling my friends how stupid,fat  and ugly i was.

school had become a nightmare my brother had fucked up and was in the shit with the law ..apparently THAT was my fault as well...and i was in class with others that were involved so i was mocked and ridiculed simply because i was related...only to get home to be bailed up in a corner question by the gestapo (commonly known as my parents )what did i know? how long had i known ?why was nothing said ?,how could you.if only you had said ...your brother wouldn't be in so much trouble...........

meanwhile i have  decided somewhere in the madness of my family that i should become a christian..so i start to go to youth group....well what i giant bloody mistake that was....

i go to youth group i dont fit in all the other young teens come from "clean backgrounds" never dealt with half the crap i had ..but i push on with the hope of a better life..

I meet my first ever boyfriend....not a crush a real boy...shits going to go real down hill real fast from here...


No comments:

Post a Comment